- We always make sure to deliver your order as earliest as possible in the selected time slots, but very rarely this may not be satisfied due to situations like peak hour traffic and remote delivery location which are totally out of our control.
- The shipping address cannot be changed once order is prepared and out for delivery.
- Flowers being perishable, we would attempt delivery only once.
- Flowers which are ordered with Store Pickup option needs to be collected on the same date as selected by customer. In case, one wants to defer the date, we should be informed before 24 hours about the same.
- The photo displayed is for referential purpose, although we do our very best to match flower arrangement to the photo displayed.
- We never try to, but on a very rare occasion, we may replace flowers due to unavailability and seasonality. The overall look of arrangement will be similar with same monetary value. Flower can be in fully bloomed or semi bloomed or in a bud stage based on the availability.
- We request you to provide contact number of receiver in the shipping details so that it can help us deliver your gift on time. We will keep your surprise still intact.
- For delivery in office, if receiver is busy or temporarily unavailable, our delivery person may give gift in the reception.
- For delivery in apartment/villa, if no one is available in house at the time of delivery, then our delivery person may keep gift near door-step or give it to the building reception and receiver will be informed about the same. All our flower gifts has enough water inside so it won’t affect freshness of your gift at all.
- For delivery in hotel, we request you to specify room number or booking reference or person’s name under whom hotel booking is done in the shipping address so that our delivery person can easily co-ordinate with hotel staff and you can receive your gift on time.
How to make cut flowers last longer?
Flowers are one the most beautiful gifts one can receive. But at times flowers don’t last longer and loses charm in just matter of few days.
Here are some simple and easy to follow tips get most out of your flowers and keep them fresh for little longer.
- Keep your flower fresh longer and hydrated by trimming the ends, which tend to get gummy and closed, and changing the water every 3 or 4 days.
- Prevent mold by removing the leaves that are left on the stems below the water level.
- Use a clean vase to keep the bacteria away.
- Keep the water from getting cloudy and inhibit the growth of bacteria by adding 1/4 tsp bleach per liter of warm water.
- Nourish the plants by dissolving 3 tbsps of sugar per litre of warm water.
- Enhance your flowers’ longevity by mixing 2 tbsps apple cider vinegar with the vase water before adding the flowers.
- Avoid flowers becoming dehydrated by keeping them away from appliances that give off heat.
- Lily pollen can stain. Carefully remove stamens from any newly opened flowers and avoid any direct contact.
- For flower boxes and baskets, just add 50-100 ml of water into floral foam every day.
Keep flowers away from sunlight, heating or cooling vents, direct drafts from a ceiling fan and the tops of televisions or radiators.
Enjoy your flowers!
There are no reviews yet.