- One of our promises to you is that your flowers will be guaranteed in freshness.
- To ensure your flowers will be only the finest and freshest stems for as long as possible, some stems may arrive in bud. This is to further protect the flowers while in transit, but to also allow the flowers to last even longer.From our experience, watching the flowers burst into full bloom in the days following the delivery is part of the magic.
- We make every effort to ensure that the bouquet you receive resembles the bouquet ordered as closely as possible.
- We promise delivery of your order in the time slot selected however in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control this might not met and you will be notified about this in advance.
- When your flowers arrive in a bunch form, remove the packing and allow them to breathe.
- Cut 1-2 inches of the stems, remove the leaves below the water line and put the flowers in a vase with clean water.
- Once in 24 hrs, please cut about 2 cms of the bottom of each flower stem and change the water.
- When your flowers arrive in an arrangement form i.e., flowers are fixed on to a floral foam, then you just need to ensure that the foam remains wet throughout the day.
- For this just pour water on the foam so that the foam is completely hydrated. In the case of an arrangement, you don’t need to cut the stems.
- Keep flowers away from sunlight, heating or cooling vents, direct drafts from a ceiling fan and the tops of televisions or radiators.
- Enjoy your flowers!
- Upon receiving the cake, immediately refrigerate it.
- Leave it in the fridge until it is time to cut and serve.
- The cake should be placed back in the fridge and should be consumed within 48 hours.
- Enjoy your cake!
There are no reviews yet.