- Room temperature is ideal for storing dry fruits.
- Do not store them in direct sunlight or near any heat source.
- Store them in a tightly sealed container.
- The image displayed is only indicative in nature. Although we make 100% efforts to match the image displayed, the actual product delivered may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
- A majority of our orders are delivered on time as per the time slot selected. This is not met in very rare cases where the situation is beyond our control viz., traffic congestion enroute, remote address for delivery, etc.
- Once the order is prepared for delivery, the delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Although we try not to, occasionally substitution of flowers are done due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
- Please be noted that we may have to do this without informing you because we give utmost importance to delivery on time since most of our orders are gifts for a certain occasion.
- We always make sure to deliver your order as earliest as possible in the selected time slots, but very rarely this may not be satisfied due to situations like peak hour traffic and remote delivery location which are totally out of our control.
- The shipping address cannot be changed once order is prepared and out for delivery.
- Flowers being perishable, we would attempt delivery only once.
- Flowers which are ordered with Store Pickup option needs to be collected on the same date as selected by customer. In case, one wants to defer the date, we should be informed before 24 hours about the same.
The photo displayed is for referential purpose, although we do our very best to match flower arrangement to the photo displayed.
How to make cut flowers last longer?
Flowers are one the most beautiful gifts one can receive. But at times flowers don’t last longer and loses charm in just matter of few days.
Here are some simple and easy to follow tips get most out of your flowers and keep them fresh for little longer.
- Keep your flower fresh longer and hydrated by trimming the ends, which tend to get gummy and closed, and changing the water every 3 or 4 days.
- Prevent mold by removing the leaves that are left on the stems below the water level.
- Use a clean vase to keep the bacteria away.
- Keep the water from getting cloudy and inhibit the growth of bacteria by adding 1/4 tsp bleach per liter of warm water.
- Nourish the plants by dissolving 3 tbsps of sugar per litre of warm water.
- Enhance your flowers’ longevity by mixing 2 tbsps apple cider vinegar with the vase water before adding the flowers.
- Avoid flowers becoming dehydrated by keeping them away from appliances that give off heat.
- Lily pollen can stain. Carefully remove stamens from any newly opened flowers and avoid any direct contact.
- For flower boxes and baskets, just add 50-100 ml of water into floral foam every day.
Keep flowers away from sunlight, heating or cooling vents, direct drafts from a ceiling fan and the tops of televisions or radiators.
Enjoy your flowers!