- Freshness of product is always guranteed ! Since cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Occasionally, substitution of flavours/designs may take place due to temporary unavailability issues.
- Store cream cakes in a refrigerator.
- Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
- Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
- Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake. Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
- Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
- The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Enjoy your cake!